Saturday, July 22, 2017

Beloved (Affirmations)

Although... it's only 4,956 hours until next Valentine's Day. And I didn't get a Valentine Card this year. Just sayin'. :op


Say this with me:

I am loved.

I am treasured.

I am adored.

I am beloved.


Because you are loved. You are treasured. You are adored.


And even when you feel terribly alone, there is someone tremendously wonderful who calls you "beloved".


His name is Jesus, and he adores you.

And he wants to give you wonderful things:


If you give him your pain, he'll give you joy instead.

If you give him your bitterness, he'll give you sweetness instead.

If you give him your miserable life, he'll fill you with new life, full and bright with possibility.

And a hope and love that make your eyes sparkle.


This is the Jesus I know.

He loves me.

And I know that he loves you, too.